The HandwashingForLife® Institute actively supports and recommends the products and services of members who meet the criteria for leadership in hand hygiene. These criteria include:
- Product or service must meet Institute standard of “best practice” within applicable category.
- Forum member must demonstrate commitment to advancing the Science of Hand Hygiene.
- Forum member must demonstrate commitment to be a top quartile supplier, as measured by:
- Customer satisfaction with initial product or service.
- Customer satisfaction with follow-up technical support and on-going supply and service